Aamir Khan Biography, Education, Career, Relation, Family, Net worth, Wife & More-
|Full Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1965|
|Age||58 years old|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai (formerly Bombay), India|
|Education||Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai|
|Occupation||Actor, director, producer, screenwriter|
|Notable Works (as actor)||Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988), Dil (1990), Raja Hindustani (1996), Lagaan (2001), Dil Chahta Hai (2001), Taare Zameen Par (2007), 3 Idiots (2009), Dhoom 3 (2013), Dangal (2016)|
|Awards||National Film Award for Best Actor (Raja Hindustani, 1996; Lagaan, 2002; Taare Zameen Par, 2008; Dangal, 2017), Padma Shri (2003), Padma Bhushan (2010)|
|Spouse||Reena Dutta (m. 1986; div. 2002), Kiran Rao (m. 2005)|
|Children||Junaid and Ira (with Reena Dutta), Azad (with Kiran Rao)|
Aamir Khan is a well-known Indian actor, director, and producer who has made a significant contribution to Indian cinema. He is often referred to as the “Perfectionist” of Bollywood and is one of the highest-paid actors in India. Let’s take a closer look at his personal information, education, career, relations, family, net worth, and wife.
Aamir Khan Personal Information:
Aamir Khan was born on March 14, 1965, in Mumbai, India. His full name is Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan. He is the son of Tahir Hussain, a film producer, and Zeenat Hussain. Aamir Khan is known for being very private about his personal life, and he rarely discusses it in public.
Aamir Khan Education:
Aamir Khan attended J.B. Petit School in Mumbai for his primary education before moving on to St. Anne’s High School. After completing his schooling, he enrolled in Narsee Monjee College in Mumbai but dropped out after the first year to pursue acting.
Aamir Khan Career:
Aamir Khan began his acting career with a small role in the film “Yaadon Ki Baaraat” in 1973 when he was just eight years old. However, his breakthrough role came in the 1988 film “Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak,” which was a major commercial success. Since then, he has acted in several blockbuster films such as “Dil,” “Raja Hindustani,” “Lagaan,” “Taare Zameen Par,” “PK,” and “Dangal.” In addition to acting, Aamir Khan has also directed and produced several critically acclaimed films.
Aamir Khan Relations:
Aamir Khan has maintained cordial relationships with many of his co-stars over the years. He has been good friends with Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan, two other leading actors in Bollywood, for many years. However, he has also had disagreements with several people in the industry, including directors and producers.
Aamir Khan Family:
Aamir Khan comes from a film family, with his father being a film producer and his uncle, Nasir Hussain, being a film director. He has two siblings, Faisal Khan and Farhat Khan. Aamir Khan himself is married to Kiran Rao, a filmmaker. They have a son named Azad Rao Khan.
Aamir Khan Net Worth:
As of 2021, Aamir Khan’s net worth is estimated to be around $225 million. He is one of the highest-paid actors in India and has several brand endorsements to his name.
Aamir Khan Wife:
Aamir Khan got married to Kiran Rao in 2005. Kiran Rao is a film director and producer who has worked on several critically acclaimed films. The couple met while working on the film “Lagaan,” which Aamir Khan starred in and Kiran Rao assisted in production. They have one child together, Azad Rao Khan, who was born through surrogacy.
In conclusion, Aamir Khan is a highly respected and successful actor, director, and producer in the Indian film industry. Despite being notoriously private about his personal life, he has made a mark in the hearts of millions of fans worldwide through his work in films. He is a true inspiration to many budding actors and filmmakers in India and around the world.
Aamir Khan Facts
Here are some interesting facts about Aamir Khan:
- Aamir Khan was born on March 14, 1965 in Mumbai, India to film producer Tahir Hussain and Zeenat Hussain.
- He started his acting career with a small role in the film “Yaadon Ki Baaraat” in 1973, when he was only 8 years old.
- As a child actor, he appeared in several films such as “Madhosh”, “Zakhmee” and “Paranoia”.
- He made his debut as a leading actor in the film “Holi” in 1984, but it was his role in the film “Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak” in 1988 that brought him mainstream success.
- He is known for his selective approach to choosing films, and has often taken long breaks between movies to focus on quality over quantity.
- He is one of the few actors who has consistently delivered box office hits with different genres of films, from romantic dramas like “Dil” (1990) and “Raja Hindustani” (1996) to comedy-dramas like “Andaz Apna Apna” (1994) and socially relevant films like “Taare Zameen Par” (2007) and “Dangal” (2016).
- He is one of the highest-paid actors in Bollywood, and has been credited with changing the face of Indian cinema with his innovative and thought-provoking films.
- He is a recipient of several awards, including four National Film Awards for Best Actor, and has been honored with the Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan, two of India’s highest civilian awards.
- He is also actively involved in social issues, and has supported causes such as education and water conservation.
- Apart from acting, he has also produced and directed films such as “Lagaan” (2001), which was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, and “Taare Zameen Par” (2007), which won the National Film Award for Best Film on Family Welfare.