|Born||György Schwartz, Budapest, Kingdom of Hungary|
|Education||London School of Economics (BSc, MSc)|
|Occupation(s)||Investor, hedge fund manager, author, philanthropist|
|Known for||Philanthropy, Managing Soros Fund Management
Founding the Open Society Foundations, Advising the Quantum Fund
|Spouses||Annaliese Witschak (m. 1960; div. 1983)
Susan Weber (m. 1983; div. 2005)
Tamiko Bolton (m. 2013)
|Children||5, including Jonathan and Alexander|
|Relatives||Paul Soros (brother)|
George Soros Personal Information:
George Soros was born on August 12, 1930, in Budapest, Hungary. He is currently 92 years old. He attended the London School of Economics and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in philosophy in 1951 and a Master of Science in philosophy in 1954. Soros is also a Holocaust survivor, having survived the German occupation of Hungary during World War II.
George Soros has been married three times. His first marriage was to Annaliese Witschak in 1960, but they divorced in 1983. He then married Susan Weber Soros in 1983, but they divorced in 2005. He is currently married to Tamiko Bolton, whom he married in 2013.
George Soros Career Information:
George Soros is a successful investor, businessman, and philanthropist. He is best known for founding the Soros Fund Management, which is a hedge fund management company. He is also known for his involvement in currency speculation, where he made a significant profit by betting against the British pound in 1992. In addition, Soros is a well-known philanthropist, having donated billions of dollars to various causes through his Open Society Foundations. He is also a prominent political donor, having donated millions of dollars to various political campaigns and organizations.
George Soros businessman Profile:
George Soros is a successful businessman with a long and successful career in finance and investment. He is known for founding the Soros Fund Management, a hedge fund management company that he started in 1973. Under his leadership, the fund grew to become one of the most successful hedge funds in history, with assets under management of over $25 billion.
Soros is also known for his involvement in currency speculation, where he made a significant profit by betting against the British pound in 1992. This trade, known as “Black Wednesday,” earned him over $1 billion in profit and solidified his reputation as one of the world’s most successful investors.
In addition to his success in finance, Soros has also been involved in various other business ventures throughout his career. He has invested in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, media, and technology, and has been involved in several successful business ventures.
Overall, Soros’ success as a businessman is a result of his innovative approach to investing and his ability to identify and capitalize on market trends. He has been a key figure in the finance industry for decades and continues to be a prominent voice in the business world.
George Soros Facts:
Here are some interesting facts about George Soros:
- George Soros was born in Hungary in 1930 and survived the Nazi occupation of Hungary during World War II.
- Soros moved to the United States in 1956 and started his career in finance on Wall Street.
- Soros is known for his successful currency speculation in 1992, where he bet against the British pound and made over $1 billion in profit.
- Soros is also a philanthropist and has donated billions of dollars to various causes through his Open Society Foundations.
- Soros has been involved in various political causes and has donated millions of dollars to political campaigns and organizations.
- Soros has written several books on economics and society, including “The Alchemy of Finance” and “Open Society: Reforming Global Capitalism.”
- Soros is a proponent of progressive and liberal causes, including democracy, human rights, and social justice.
- Soros has been the subject of numerous conspiracy theories, particularly in right-wing circles, which have falsely accused him of various nefarious activities.
- Soros is a well-known art collector and has an extensive collection of works by some of the world’s most famous artists.
- Soros has been married three times and has five children.